Super healthy banana bread. Our recipe is rich with sweet banana flavor and it only has. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
Moist and packed with banana flavor, the healthier version of this bread uses less butter and replaces it with non-fat yogurt. Super moist very tasty & an entire loaf is gone! This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. This Perfect Super healthy banana bread using 15 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Super healthy banana bread
- It’s 1 cup of wild rice flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oatmeal flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Okara.
- You need 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of overripe mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts of choice (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
It's moist and dense and full of flavor. I made a batch shared a few slices with Another very important ingredient is the ripe bananas. Ripe bananas are super sweet so the riper the better. If your bananas are not yet brown or soft then.
Super healthy banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients. (If you dont have Okara, you can subtitute the 2 tablespoons of Okara, 4 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 eggs).
- Fold in half the dry mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold until well combined then fold in the second half of the mixture..
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan well. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs but not extremely clean and dry. It will continue cooking once out the oven..
- Let cool to unmold. Enjoy this super super healthy banana bread..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
A healthy banana bread recipe that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats, and adds whole grains. We've shared banana bread on Inspired Taste before and love the recipe. This healthier version takes everything we love about the original, but makes a few smart changes to. This super healthy banana bread recipe is so moist and sweet, everyone is always shocked to find out it's actually good for you!