Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread. Preheat a griddle to medium heat. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. You whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt.
You'll start by mixing the dry ingredients together. The banana pancakes are also good with peanut butter, spread peanut butter on top of the pancakes for a protein and you can't go wrong with the banana and peanut butter combo! If you have leftover pancakes, stick them in the freezer! This Appetizing Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread using 18 simple ingredients and 15 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread
- It’s of For pancakes:.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 5-6 of green cardamom.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of baking sode.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 7-8 of bananas.
- Prepare of Salt and water as required.
- Prepare of For Peanut Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (or as required) honey.
- It’s Pinches of salt and cinnamon powder.
- You need of To garnish:.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 cube of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of homemade peanut butter(recipe below).
They freeze beautifully and are a lifesaver for busy or. You can give these pancakes a PB&J flavor profile by spreading them with grape or strawberry jelly. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners' sugar if desired. Freezer-Friendly Instructions: The So delicious and a hit with the whole family.
Chick pea and banana pancakes with peanut butter spread instructions
- Soak a cup of chickpeas for 5-6 hours or over-night.
- In a grinder, grind cardamom and chick peas together..
- Add little water and salt, and grind it till it forms fine and thick consistency of paste..
- Add baking powder and baking soda, mix well and rest the batter for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, roast the peanuts and let it cool down for few minutes..
- Peel off the nuts. Keep a palm full of nuts aside..
- Grind peanuts into a fine powder. Add salt and cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- Add ghee and honey. Grind again till it mix well..
- Then add the remaining a handful of peanuts and grind it only for 5 seconds. The small bits of those peanuts makes crunchy peanut butter.. take it out in a bowl, and the peanut butter is ready to serve.
- Now Peel off the bananas and mash it well with fork..
- Mix banana and egg in a chick pea paste and make a semi-thick batter.
- Heat a pan, spread the batter over it and pour in little melted butter around..
- Flip it over and fry either side of a pancake too..
- Once it's done, take it out of pan and spread enough amount of peanut butter over it..
- Layer pancakes one above another, with a layers of peanut butter and banana in between. Garnish it with length-wise banana slices, butter, homemade peanut butter and chocolate chips.. Serve hot..
We spread peanut butter on the pancakes, stacked them, topped with sliced bananas, crushed pecans & maple. These peanut butter pancakes will keep you going all day long! If you are new to pancake flipping, one thing to remember is that every recipe. Protein chocolate hazelnut cream spreads velvety on toasts, sandwiches and pancakes, an excellent addition to ice cream and other desserts. Banana Oat Pancakes with Creamy Peanut Butter SyrupMy Purple Spoon.