Easy banana bread cup cakes. Whoever said Banana Bread had to be in loaf form? 🙂 Thanks so much! *TIP* I always have several bags of frozen mashed bananas on hand. I think they're even better than my banana bread. I did use less butter, and added about.
Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! Such an easy Receipe to follow. You can have Easy banana bread cup cakes using 15 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread cup cakes
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey (optional).
This Banana Bread Crumb Cake recipe is a fun twist on both Banana Bread and Crumb Cake…it's like a muffin in cake form, and oh so good! Well, the name of this banana cake is a little confusing. Quite frankly I didn't know what to call it. It's texture is more like a muffin, the flavor is more like.
Easy banana bread cup cakes instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.