Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana bread using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need 150 g of brown sugar.
- You need 175 g of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of table spoon of cinnamon.
- You need of little bit of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of table spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of cashews.
- You need 70 g of chocolate chips.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.
Banana bread step by step
- Melt the butter and wait a bit to cool down a bit..
- Mash the bananas, add brown sugar and eggs..
- In the banana mix add melted butter and cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well..
- Add cutted cashews and chocolate chips..
- Bake at 160℃ for 55 minutes. When cold can put some powdered sugar on top..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time.