Chocolate banana pancakes. These fluffy and delicious Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. We love how easy these are to make!
Raw cocoa powder gave them a serious chocolate hit and along with some vanilla extract made these chocolate banana oat pancakes taste like a very sinful dessert. Banana pancakes with mini chocolate chips make this buttermilk pancake recipe a special breakfast treat. This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can have Chocolate banana pancakes using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana pancakes
- You need 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of ripe banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- Prepare as needed of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It’s as needed of Butter to grease.
You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead. These easy Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are made in the blender from wholesome ingredients! A healthy way to curb your morning sweet tooth. These banana chocolate chip pancakes are the perfect start to your day.
Chocolate banana pancakes instructions
- Churn banana along with curd to make a smooth paste..
- Sieve flour (both),cocoa powder,and baking powder in a big mixing bowl.add castor sugar,milk and banana mixture and mix with a whisk to make it lump free..
- Keep aside the mixture for rest for about 20 minutes..
- Grease a nonstick pan and spread a laddle full of paste on it.make it thi or thick according to ur choice. I like to make them little thin.brush with butter occasionally..
- Garnish with drizzle of chocolate syrup and serve hot..
They're extra fluffy, super thick, filled with chocolate chips and taste like banana bread in pancake form. In a pan with butter or oil add pancake batter and add chocolate chips. Once they start to bubble flip! They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Banana Pancakes – fluffy, tender banana-infused pancakes made primarily from ripe bananas This banana pancakes recipe here is one of the easiest breakfast you'll ever have and its packed with.