Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream). This chocolate birthday cake recipe calls for dark chocolate in the ganache to balance out the sweetness of the Nutella. For a more kid-friendly cake, use milk chocolate. This is part of BA's Best, a collection of our essential recipes.
I tried to stick with pastel colours so that I could keep it to an Easter theme and add the rabbit cake topper I made in last weeks video, which can be found here – https. The BEST chocolate birthday cupcakes…with fudgy chocolate buttercream! This is the perfect Friday recipe, right?! You can have Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream) using 11 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream)
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder (I use unsweetened).
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- Prepare of vegetal oil.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla paste/ extract.
- You need of expresso powder.
Even if it's not your birthday, we can Last year's vanilla birthday cake was a pretty big stretch for me, but I was able to convince her with the whipped chocolate buttercream. Home » Dessert and Baking » Cake » Chocolate Birthday Cake Recipe with Chocolate Frosting. You will never want to celebrate your birthday without this Want the best chocolate cake recipe that ever existed? This Chocolate Cake with a blackberry buttercream is decadent and insanely delicious.
Chocolate Birthday Cake (with buttercream) step by step
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Mix dry ingredients (Coffee wont add any flavor, it will only enhance the chocolate flavor).
- Mix wet ingredients and add them to the dry mixture..
- Mix in medium speed (just as necessary).
- Divide into 2 (or more) pans depending on size. (I used 2 pans of 8' each for the cake in the picture).
- Cook for 30-35 minutes. DONT OPEN OVEN DOOR until the 30 min mark and then check with a knife..
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool and assemble..
- Look for my buttercream recipe to fill it and top it!!.
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE BIRTHDAY CAKE RECIPE This homemade chocolate birthday cake is the best chocolate cake you can make to celebrate with the family on a special day. Frosted with chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache this cake is rich, moist and chocolaty. For the chocolate cake in the photos, I used this fluffy chocolate frosting recipe. Feel free to use your favorite vanilla or chocolate buttercream frosting Or change up the flavor by topping the cake with cream cheese frosting, peanut butter frosting, whipped cream, ice cream, sliced strawberries, or. Vanilla-scented yellow cake combined with perfectly sweet milk chocolate buttercream will have you wishing it was someone's birthday everyday.