Healthy banana honey flapjack. As a runner, I am usually always hungry (as is the cycling husband) – that's my excuse – so I have been looking at cheaper healthy alternatives to the snack bars that you buy in the supermarket so that we eat less of the processed stuff and sneak in some more. Healthy Banana Flapjacks – refined sugar free. The reason why these lovely flapjacks are healthier is because of substantially reduced butter and lack of refined sugars (not if you decide to use golden syrup instead of honey though).
Quick & easy to make these are perfect treats for kids & adult Healthy Banana & Honey Flapjacks – The Mummy Toolbox. As a runner, I am usually always hungry (as is the cycling husband). The best flapjacks are gooey, chewy and, above all, simple. You can cook Healthy banana honey flapjack using 8 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Healthy banana honey flapjack
- Prepare 140 g of rolled oats.
- Prepare 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 50 g of dried apricots.
- It’s 75 g of raisins.
- You need 50 g of dried stoned dates.
These fruit-filled treats are great to make with children. Healthy low fat banana flapjack recipe Absolutely delicious and light recipe with clean eating in mind. Melt the butter, sugar, honey and a pinch of salt in a pan. You can now enjoy your favorite breakfast bread (banana, of course!) in flapjack form, thanks to this genius pancake recipe.
Healthy banana honey flapjack instructions
- Melt butter and honey in a pan..
- Chop and add fruit and apple juice..
- Pour butter mixture over oats and add mashed banana..
- Mix to fully combine, ensuring no dried oats remain..
- Press down with the back on a spoon into a 20x20cm lined baking tin. Use a larger tin for thinner flapjacks or a smaller tin for thicker ones but adjust the cooking times accordingly..
- Bake in a warm oven at 150C for 35-40minutes or until the flapjack is golden and beginning to pull away from the sides of the tin..
- Cool then cut into pieces. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Serve cold as a snack or warm with hot custard for a delicious dessert..
Healthy Tahini Banana Bread made with whole wheat flour, flaxseed, sesame seeds and naturally sweetened with honey. This oil-free healthy banana bread is wonderful toasted with a drizzle of honey. If you're after a sweet treat, look no further than these healthy flapjacks. Filled with high-fibre In a large bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Coarsely grate the apple and add to the bowl.