Gooey Banana Bread. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown.
You now have virtually instant steel cut oatmeal with all the nutrition that we love. Deep, rich, decadent, gooey dark chocolate coconut banana bread. It is just sweet enough, toothsome and Please don't! This Delicious Gooey Banana Bread using 9 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Gooey Banana Bread
- You need 3-4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Optional 1/4 cup nuts, raisins or chocolate chips.
This bread is too soft and gooey when it emerges from the oven. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. Easy Gooey Banana BreadLou Lou Girls.
Gooey Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350. In a bowl, mash the bananas first and then add melted butter..
- In the same bowl, mix in sugar, vanilla and the beaten egg.
- Again, in the same bowl, mix in baking soda and the pinch of salt..
- Lastly, mix in the flour and decide whether you want to add an optional ingredient..
- I used a bread pan, which I greased with butter, (Which you probably do not have to do) and scooped in all the batter. Cook at 350 in the oven for 1 hour..
Banana Bread No Baking Soda No Baking Powder Recipes. This banana bread is deliciously moist and is extremely easy to throw together. Insert a metal skewer into the centre of the loaf and if it comes out clean the banana bread is ready. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe!