Sweet and Sour fish. Sweet and Sour Fish is a very popular dish in China, and it's almost always served as a whole fish. The dish tends to be quite expensive, as it's usually straight out of a live fish tank and served with a pretty fancy presentation. While I'm working on the recipe for the banquet-style whole sweet and.
It's a perfect dish to serve. Sweet and Sour Fish – Simple and yet it left me satisfied. Please welcome her as a guest writer on Rasa Malaysia with the following serving of sweet and sour fish. This Appetizing Sweet and Sour fish using 16 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour fish
- It’s of Gurami fish.
- Prepare of flour seasoning.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of Vegetables oil.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s of tomatoes paste.
- Prepare of tomatoes sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of chili sauce.
- It’s of white onion (Bombay).
- It’s of garlic oil or sesame oil.
- Prepare of tapioca flour.
- You need of water.
- You need of pineapple.
Most of my friends do not cook as they find that cooking is a chore rather than an activity they'd enjoy. Sweet and sour fish happens to be my hubby's favourite, so naturally, I often cook this dish. And it helped a lot that hubby has such a discerning taste for sweet and sour anything! He knew exactly what was lacking or that could be improved.
Sweet and Sour fish step by step
- Fillet the fish.
- Prepare spices and sweet sour sauce. boil 350ml water, tomatoes paste, tomatoes sauce,chili sauce,onion, pineapple and all spices. For 5 minute. We add tapioca flour after 5 minute done..
- Add fillet fish in flour with water, after that add to dry flour and fried till crispy..
- Carrot and cucumber, cut sliced.
- Tipping sauce and pickled carrot cucumber into fish. Serve.
Sometimes, the fish I used wasn't quite right and didn't go well. I, however, have grown to love the Chinese take out versions here in the U. S. wherein bite-sized fish fillets are battered, fried and then doused with sauce. Give it a try and let me. Home style Chinese sweet and sour fish -Tang Cu Yu (糖醋鱼).