You can cook Kale Chips using 5 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Kale Chips
- You need 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Kale Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Remove the stem running through the center of the kale and discard. Cut leafy parts of kale into bit size pieces..
- On a baking sheet spread kale and drizzle with olive oil. Mix to coat kale lightly in olive oil. Spread evenly on the sheet and sprinkle with the seasonings..
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until kale is dried out and crispy..
- Make sure they fully cool before storing it..