Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce.
This Delicious Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce using 21 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce
- You need of Beef mince.
- Prepare of Breadcrumb.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Ground cumin seed.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of (Sauce).
- You need of Spicy tomato soup.
- Prepare of Chopped tomato.
- It’s of carrot, finely diced.
- You need of Celery stalk, finely diced.
- Prepare of brown onion, finely diced.
- It’s of Rasher bacon, diced.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Beef stock cube.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Sweet paprika.
- It’s of Splash of red wine.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Spaghetti, cooked to packet directions.
Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce step by step
- Mix mince, crumb, egg, herbs & spices in a bowl..
- Roll mixture into little balls and fry until well browned. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- In a deep pan fry onion, bacon, celery & garlic until veggies are soft..
- Add wine and cook for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Throw some cooked spaghetti in a bowl, top with meatballs and sauce. A sprinkle of grated Parmesan, some cracked pepper and salt and WALLA! Enjoy!.
- Add tomato, soup, stock, herbs and spices. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Sauce will look thick and smell yummy..