Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries.
You can cook Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries using 11 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Blueberries for substitute.
Banana Bread W/ Chocolate Chips Or Blueberries instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and add to dry ingredients along with oil and vanilla.
- Peel bananas and blend together with other ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- You can substitute blueberries for chocolate chips or keep both.
- Just reduced amount of chocolate chips for substitution.
- Place in baking pan or muffins pan if desired.
- Cook in oven for 55 min. to an hour. Muffin pans take less time..