True Tomato Pizza Sauce.
This Appetizing True Tomato Pizza Sauce using 10 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of True Tomato Pizza Sauce
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of garlic clove.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of peeled tomatoes.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of thyme.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of sugar.
True Tomato Pizza Sauce instructions
- First, chop the onion and garlic and sauté them in olive oil (1 minute).
- Add the tomato paste and the seasoning. For the oregano, thyme and basil, add to taste but keep these ratios..
- Now add the peeled tomatoes. Make sure there is still some juice in them for this makes the sauce saucy. Stir for a while and taste again, maybe it could use some more of the seasonings..
- Let the sauce simmer for a while (10-30 mins) to let all the ingredients become mushy, OR, if you are not patient, put the sauce in a blender/liquidiser..
- BONUS TIP: When you simmer the sauce, try adding the tomato branches. Following, when you are done simmering, let the sauce cool for 5-10 minutes. Then remove the branches and proceed accordingly. I haven't tried it yet, but, according to a ratatouille recipe, it should be really nice..
- Pour on pizza dough, and add all topping you can image to be delicious. This is a sauce recipe. There is no recipe for pizzas; you create your own! (Or four of your own, this is quite a lot of sauce).