Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce. Lobster with asparagus and lemon, how luscious can you get! Drain and refresh under cold water until no longer warm. I love asparagus and that lemon butter sauce looks drinkable.
The best and healthiest way to cook asparagus on the stove top. Saute the garlic until slightly browned before adding the asparagus. Be sure to mix the asparagus around in the pan occasionally to cook. This Perfect Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce using 8 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce
- It’s of lobster tails.
- You need of asparagus.
- Prepare of beefsteak tomato (or heirloom).
- Prepare of unsalted butter (give or take).
- Prepare of lemons (or more – see below).
- Prepare of shallot.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Garlic powder (to taste).
Add this salmon and asparagus dinner to your rotation. Not only is it healthy and delicious, this sheet-pan dinner is also easy to make and a breeze to clean up. Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. Heat butter, oil, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small skillet over medium.
Sautéed lobster, tomatoes and asparagus with a lemon butter sauce instructions
- Add 1/2 stick butter to sauté pan over medium heat.
- Once it has melted, add a teaspoon or so of salt.
- After removing the woody part of the asparagus, add the remainder into the pan and lightly sauté until it is just slightly tender.
- Add garlic powder (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)..
- Add in the juice of about 3 lemons, (depending on how lemon-y you like your dishes. I love citrus so I tend to add even more)..
- Add finely chopped shallot.
- Add chopped beefsteak tomato.
- Blend all ingredients together for just a few minutes. You don’t want your asparagus getting too soggy..
- Bring the heat down as low as possible while you prep your lobster. (P.S. – you could’ve done this before everything else, as I should have)..
- After removing the lobster meat from the shell, cut into nice thick pieces.
- Add lobster to the pan and combine all ingredients.
- Once the lobster is cooked, (about three minutes), you can plate!.
Then a lemon butter sauce, with a touch of mustard is drizzled over, presenting a delicious dish to be eaten at breakfast, lunch or dinner. The richness of the butter in the sauce pairs well with the earthy tones of the asparagus and the mushrooms while the lemon cut through the deep flavors and sung. Jumbo Shrimp sautéed in a lemon garlic butter sauce with tomatoes, capers, olives and basil. Baked with a Parmesan panko crumb crust. Then finished with a lemon basil butter sauce.