One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce. As with most great dinner dishes, this One-Pot Creamy Sausage and Tomato Tortellini came about on rushed dinner In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the sausage and onion and cook until sausage is no longer pink. Add the garlic and cook for.
One bite and you'll wonder where it's been all your life! Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup is the perfect comfort food and so easy to make! Have dinner ready and on the table in no time with a pot of our Creamy A classic Tomato Soup made even better with the addition of soft pillows of pasta. This Appetizing One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce using 8 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of Tortellini.
- It’s of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- You need of Cheddar jack Cheese.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Turkey Keilbasa.
- You need of Diced tomatoes, Drained.
Definitely a tasty change from the typical pasta in sauce recipe. The tortellini is covered with lots of sauce and the flavor from the Italian sausage is spot on. This is going to be a new staple at my house! Make sure to use crushed tomatoes and not diced tomatoes or tomato sauce.
One pot Tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce step by step
- Chop onions, saute in pan with a drop if olive oil.
- Add sliced keilbasa to onions, brown.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, and tortellini, bring to boil, lower heat to simmer cover for 15 min. Stir occasionally until pasta is tender.
- Add cheeses, leaving some cheddar jack for topping..
- Stir until cheese is melted, cook for additional 5 minutes. Top with rest of cheddar jack, remove from heat, let sit for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
The crushed tomatoes make such a perfect sauce…not totally smooth but not. Cook frozen tortellini in a creamy tomato-spinach sauce elevated with white wine and basil for a quick cheat-gourmet dinner you can make on any weeknight. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. This creamy tomato tortellini soup is made in no time in the Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Majorly creamy and cheesy and packed with bright summer While the creaminess factor is off the charts thanks to Cabot cream cheese and my favorite, their Farmhouse Reserve cheddar (although any of.