Meatballs with Vegetables in Tomato Sauce. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. These vegan and healthy 'meatballs' made of beans and combined with a spicy tomato sauce + pasta are a perfect lunch or dinner!
No lengthy cooking times and no How to make tender ground turkey meatballs cooked in a quick and easy tomato basil sauce. Vegetable packed and easy veggie burritos with spicy cauliflower, onions, peppers, rice, cheese, and. How to make meatballs in tomato sauce. You can have Meatballs with Vegetables in Tomato Sauce using 20 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Vegetables in Tomato Sauce
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 3 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 20 grams of chopped parsley.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 200 grams of cauliflower.
- You need 8 clove of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 6 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Here are the basic steps The secret to perfect meatballs with tomato sauce? Adding sour cream and Parmesan to the beef, avoiding breadcrumbs, and handling the meatballs. Italian meatballs with ground pork shoulder, Italian sausage, bread, ricotta cheese, eggs, and herbs, in a simple tomato sauce with basil and Parmesan.
Meatballs with Vegetables in Tomato Sauce step by step
- Put the chopped zucchini, chopped carrots, chopped cauliflower and the chopped onion in a strainer and squeeze them until all of the liquids come out. Save the liquids..
- Mix all of the meatballs ingredients in a bowl add the eggs and mix again..
- Put the mixture in a strainer and squeeze the liquids out. Save the liquids..
- Caramelize the onion and the garlic in olive oil. Chop the tomatoes and add them to the large and wide fry pan large, add the tomato paste, the liquids from the vegetables and beef mixture and the spices to the pan, mix everything and heat until it's boiled. Then mix it for another 5 minutes.
- Make out of the meatballs mixture small sized balls and put them in the pot. Close the pot and cook it on a low heat for about 40 to 60 minutes.
- Note: the meatballs are a lot tastier after a night in the fridge. If there is any extra mixture you can make squashed big balls in a baking tray and bake them until they're brown..
Make tomato sauce: Pass tomatoes through a food mill into large bowl. Meatballs with Vegetable Sauce. "This is such an easy way to do meatballs without all the mess of frying and turning each one," writes Dorothy Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the mushrooms, celery, onion and green pepper in butter. Garnish the meatballs with basil leaves and serve with crusty bread and grated cheese. Medium-bodied red wines go best with meatballs and tomato sauce—even vegetarian versions. Both the sauce and meatballs are fairly easy to make and put together.