Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting.
You can cook Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting using 5 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare 24 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of salted butter, (3 sticks).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugarr.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave or over a double boiler just until melted. Cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Beat chocolate/:cream mixture into butter until creamy.
- Add vanilla, and slowly beat in confectioner's suga. Chill frosting for 30 minutes confectioner's sugar until well combined. Chill frosting for 30 minutes.
- Beat chilled frosting until light and creamy.
- This frosting is so good on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It can be a filling for cookies as well. This recipe makes enough to generously frost a 3 layer cake or at least 24 cupcakes.