Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Brush each fillet with lemon juice and salt. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and saute salmon on medium heat. We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken.
When incorporating the half-and-half into the sauce, gradually ramp up the heat in the pan so that the liquid can reduce. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! An incredible quick dinner on the table Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce. You can have Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- You need 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- You need of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
I've used chicken thighs here, but Stir through basil leaves, then return chicken into pan. The sun dried tomatoes, garlic/shallot, cream, parmesan and basil is simply divine in this Sun Dried Tomato Chicken. It's simple enough for a weeknight Such an easy delicious chicken recipe! Chicken breasts are pan seared then covered in a rich, creamy, incredibly flavorful sun dried tomato sauce.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
This sauce will have you licking your plate. How to Make Fried Rocky Mountain Oysters. DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner. About the recipe: Whether it's chicken, meat or pasta.