Our Easy Reduced-Sodium Sushi Rice.
This Yummy Our Easy Reduced-Sodium Sushi Rice using 6 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Our Easy Reduced-Sodium Sushi Rice
- Prepare 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 cm Kombu for dashi stock.
- It’s 1 of up to the 'sushi rice' line in your rice cooker Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○ 100% rice vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ○ Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○ Salt.
Our Easy Reduced-Sodium Sushi Rice instructions
- Rinse the rice, and put into the bowl of a rice cooker. Add water up to the 'sushi rice' line. Add the kombu and soak for 30 minutes. Cook the rice, and then take out the kombu..
- Mix all the ○ ingredients together well. Don't microwave this, since that will make the fragrance of the vinegar dissipate..
- When the rice is cooked, mix it with the combined ○ ingredients while still hot using a cutting motion. Done!.