Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli. It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Tortellinieasy crock pot recipe.
You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! A nice creamy Alfredo with zero effort! In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. You can cook Crock pot Chicken Alfredo using 6 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Crock pot Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of boneless chicken, cut into 3/4 in pieces.
- It’s 1 of 4.5 oz jar Green Giant Mushrooms, drained.
- You need 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3 cup of frozen broccoli cuts.
- Prepare 10 oz of uncooked fettuccine noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese.
Quick and easy crockpot chicken alfredo recipe, made with simple ingredients. An easy weeknight meal – Rich, creamy, cheesy, loaded with Italian seasoning. This meal is just as delicious as my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo (Stovetop Version) and a classic comfort food. Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Crock pot Chicken Alfredo instructions
- In crock, layer chicken and mushrooms..
- Evenly pour Alfredo sauce on top..
- Cook on Low for 5-6 hours..
- About 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli in warm water to thaw; drain well. Add to chicken mixture..
- Increase heat to High; cover and cook an additional 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook fettucini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain..
- Just before serving, stir Fettuccini into chicken mixture..
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
It is very good served over egg noodles or rice. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Sandwiches are creamy and full of flavor. These Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Sandwiches are simple, easy, and delicious. It's a quick and easy crock pot meal the entire family will love, and it's perfect for game day too.