No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited).
This Yummy No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited) using 11 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited)
- It’s 2 Racks of Ribs (about 400-500g each).
- It’s 100 ml of Red Wine Vinegar or Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Liquid Smoke (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of Cayenne.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of Coriander.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Mustard Powder (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Salt.
No.66 Peter's Dry Rub Pork Ribs (Revisited) step by step
- 1. Prepare the spice rub by mixing together all the spices and salt..
- 2. Prepare the vinegar solution by adding the vinegar and liquid smoke together. If you are using a BBQ you can omit the liquid smoke. With a brush, coat all the surfaces of the ribs with the vinegar solution..
- 3. Dust with the spice rub. Don't rub it in..
- 4. Take a roasting tin and a wire rack. Place the wire rack over the tin to replicate a bbq grill. Place the ribs on the rack and cover in tin foil..
- 5. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes at 140 degrees Celsius. Remove from the oven and brush another coat of vinegar mixture over the ribs. Cover the ribs again and cook for a further 45 minutes..
- 6. Add the brown sugar to the remaining vinegar, adding extra vinegar if you have only little vinegar left. Once the ribs have an hour and half in the oven remove and coat with the sugar vinegar solution..
- 7. Leave uncovered and return to the oven. Increase the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius for 30 min. Then remove from the oven and serve..