Bourbon Braised Baby Back Ribs.
You can cook Bourbon Braised Baby Back Ribs using 5 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Braised Baby Back Ribs
- It’s 1 of slab baby back ribs.
- You need 3 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of bourbon.
- You need 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Bourbon Braised Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Cut ribs in half. Boil for 5 minutes. Cool ribs down..
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil on ribs. Season. Grill for a few minutes to mark the ribs..
- Tear two sheets of foil about 10 inches long. Fold sides of foil to create a pocket. Add half the bourbon to each pocket. Put ribs on top. Close pockets..
- Roast at 300° for approximately 3 hours or until ribs are nearly falling off the bone..
- Variations; Citrus zest, wine, mustard, vinegar.