Singapore Fried Rice Noodle (Mi Feng).
You can cook Singapore Fried Rice Noodle (Mi Feng) using 7 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Singapore Fried Rice Noodle (Mi Feng)
- Prepare of Rice noodle.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Onions & Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Salt, Pepper, Corn Starch, Oil.
Singapore Fried Rice Noodle (Mi Feng) instructions
- Rice noodle – put in cold water for 5-10 minutes (until collapsed).
- Scramble eggs and put on the side..
- Chop onions into circles, cut chicken into small pieces.
- Chicken add salt, pepper, then mix. Then add corn starch and mix..
- Add bell peppers if desired..
- Add oil to pan (more than usual)..
- Cook onions for a bit, then throw in chicken as well..
- Add curry powder, then add water or chicken broth..
- Throw in the eggs. Add salt if using water, if chicken broth, perhaps not..
- Cook until chicken is edible. Then throw in the noodles..
- Cook until done..