Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas.
This Delicious Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas using 13 simple ingredients and 13 easy steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Sugar sprinkles.
- Prepare of For icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare as needed of Food colour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Milk 2 tbsp (I added 1 tbsp).
Baked Sugar Cookies with eggless Royal icing for Christmas step by step
- For cookies:.
- In a bowl, mix well maida, baking powder with salt using a whisk..
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until soft and fluffy. Add essence and Curd and again beat well for couple of minutes..
- Add the flour gradually and make a dough.It should be non sticky..
- Spread the dough into flat disk and cling wrap it.Refrigerate for an hour..
- Take out and spread the dough evenly on a floured surface to 3 to 5 mm thickness..
- Cut the spread dough into desired cookie cutter.Arrange over a baking tray lined with butter paper..
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.Cool.on a wire rack..
- For icing:.
- In a mixing bowl place icing sugar, vanilla essence and milk.Mix smoothly. There should not be any lumps and it should be thick but pouring consistency..
- Divide the prepared icing and mix your favourite colours. Fill these icing in cones.Start filling the cookies n decorate with ur favourite designs.Once done sprinkle with colour sprinkles..
- If ur icing is runny add little more icing sugar to make it thicker keep aside and let it stand for an hour.It will dry.Then store in an air tight container..