Sugar Cookie Icing.
This Delicious Sugar Cookie Icing using 5 easy ingredients and 1 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sugar Cookie Icing
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Crisco (baking sticks).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla, (clear vanilla works better with colors).
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Food coloring.
Sugar Cookie Icing step by step
- Combine confectioners' sugar, Crisco, vanilla and milk, beating until creamy. Thin with a few more drops of milk (if necessary) to reach desired spreading consistency. Stir in optional food coloring. Spread frosting over cooled cookies and decorate with colored sugar, sprinkles, etc., if desired..