Banana Oatmeal pancakes.
This Tasty Banana Oatmeal pancakes using 6 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal pancakes
- Prepare of soy milk.
- It’s of rolled oats.
- Prepare of bananas, chopped.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of plus 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
Banana Oatmeal pancakes step by step
- in a blender, pure soy milk and oats until smooth. add bananas, flour, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and baking powder. puree a few seconds more. let batter rest 10 minutes.
- heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. mist with a nonstick cooking spray. scoop 1/4 cup batter into pan. reduce heat to medium low and cook pancakes until air bubbles appear and underside is golden brown, about 5 minutes. flip and cook 5 minutes more. top with sliced bananas and make syrup if desired.
- servings: 2 pancakes (makes 8), 235 calories, 8g protein, 46 g carbohydrates, 3 g fast' 0.5 g saturated fat, 5g fiber, 780 mg sodium.