Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
This Tasty Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 6 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare of organic milk.
- You need of rolled oats.
- Prepare of bananas, chopped.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Pour milk and oats in a blender and blend until smooth. Add bananas, flour, salt and baking powder. Puree a few seconds more. Let batter rest 10 minutes..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a few drops of avocado oil and scoop 1/4 cup batter into pan. Reduce heat to medium low and cook pancakes until air bubbles appear and underside is golden brown (about 5 minutes). Flip and cook 5 minutes more..
- Top with your favourite sliced fruit, berries and maple syrup if desired..