BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Best Cheese for Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. We've discovered the best combination for this is a mix of shredded cheddar and shredded Comté (or gruyere). Comté and gruyere melt incredibly well, and are both fairly mild cheeses (so they won't take away from the main attraction).
Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. A story of birthdays and leftovers. Is it just me, or do you always have masses of pulled meat leftover. You can have BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
Brisket sandwich is all you need to know. Don't worry, you'll thank us later. A buttery, crispy grilled cheese sandwich with two kinds of cheese and leftover brisket makes one heck of a lunch. A little brisket goes a long way in these sandwiches.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich step by step
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
In terms of comfort food, grilled cheese is right up there with mac and cheese as the ultimate comfort food. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Smoked Brisket Grilled Cheese Sandwich Best Grilled Cheese in the WORLD! BBQ Brisket Egg and Cheese Sandwich You can also eat this pimento cheese cold on plain bread, which is still good too.