Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo. Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil. Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles. A delicious and rich chicken broccoli Alfredo with bacon that is secretly lightened-up.
This chicken and broccoli Alfredo recipe will help you make a delicious Italian style dish without worrying about the carbs or pasta, because you If you aren't a big vegetable eater, then you'll enjoy the flavor that the Alfredo sauce and bacon gives to the vegetables. This dish is perfect with some..foods: Butter Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken, Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Blue Cheese Burger, Gyro with extra Feta and Tzatziki, and the basis for this post, Alfredo. This Chicken Broccoli Bacon Fettucine will be a big hit with your family! You can have Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo using 11 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 7 strips of bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped broccoli.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 1 cup of shredded colby & monterrey jack cheese.
If you want any more ideas for chicken dinners I recommend my Chicken Florentine and Cheesy Chicken and Bacon. And while they love classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, I love being able to add in vegetables whenever I can. A rich decadent alfredo sauce, made from Parmesan cheese, cream and butter, is the base for this incredible dish. Pasta is tossed in with broccoli and then topped off with bacon.
Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo instructions
- Cut chicken breasts into strips or chuncks, whichever you prefer but make them bite size. Cook in skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown. Then remove chicken from skillet & set aside..
- In the same skillet, add garlic, heavy cream & milk. Bring to a boil. Now add cheese & whisk until melted. Set aside..
- In a different skillet add other 2 tbsp olive oil & butter & cook your broccoli. Once tender, add to the other skillet with the cheese sauce..
- In the same skillet you cooked the broccoli, cook bacon. Then rip into bits & add to the broccoli/cheese sauce as well..
- Cook fettuccine noodles according to package instructions, drain & add to cheese sauce, bacon & broccoli mix. Stir together on low heat so as to warm up again..
- Top with cooked chicken. Add salt & pepper to your liking & enjoy!.
Add a jar of Creamy Alfredo Sauce. Most chicken Alfredo casserole recipes are loaded with high carb pasta. To get carbs down, I replaced the pasta with low carb vegetables. The cauliflower and broccoli I found at BJ's was already in florets. I find it much more convenient to use when it's already cut up like that.