Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked. Mix in cream cheese, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese, and stir until the cheeses are well Onto each pounded chicken breast, evenly add ¼ of the spinach-artichoke mixture, but making Carefully roll the chicken breast until the ends overlap and then place the chicken into a greased baking dish. Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. Make your chicken parmesan Keto friendly with this blue ribbon winning recipe!
These oven baked chicken breasts are a keto and low carb meal that's easy, quick, and delicious. They're like un-stuffed chicken, with a cheesy spinach and sun-dried tomato Prepare a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spread out the chicken pieces in a single layer on the parchment paper. This Appetizing Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked using 13 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked
- It’s 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s handful of spinach chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream or full fat milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken masala.
Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. An easy, keto friendly chicken dinner idea! A delicious way to cook all those chicken pieces you've got sitting around, and your chicken is During the last minute of cooking I sprinkled the chicken breasts with a little cheddar cheese and turned on the broiler to give. This popular baked chicken recipe includes boneless chicken breasts, fresh spinach, and a topping of tomatoes and green onions or salsa.
Keto Friendly – Chicken in Spinach Cheese sauce Baked step by step
- Wash chicken. Season fillet with Salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, chili powder and chicken masala and leave aside..
- Preheat a pan, add a nob of butter. and cook the chicken for 1 min on each side until it’s halfway cooked. remove from pan..
- In the same pan with the remaining butter in it, add the spinach to it, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and cook until soft..
- Once spinach is cooked, add the cream cheese and cream and stir until combined.
- Once combined, add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Preheat oven to 150 C.
- In a small oven tray, place the chicken and pour over it the spinach sauce. Bake until the chicken is fully cooked..
- Serve with steamed broccoli or salad.
Top chicken with more parmesan cheese before serving. Desserts Keto, Keto Friendly Desserts, Keto Snacks, Dessert Recipes, Brownie Recipes, Health Keto spinach balls. Are you looking for healthy appetizers? This Keto Chicken Cheese Bake is loaded with tender pieces of chicken, mushrooms, bacon and spinach in decadent cream sauce. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.