Protein Oatmeal Pancakes.
You can have Protein Oatmeal Pancakes using 4 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Protein Oatmeal Pancakes
- Prepare of banana.
- You need of of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of egg whites.
- Prepare of tablepoon of creamy or crunchy peanutbutter.
Protein Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Have stove ready on medium. Use PAM or some oil so the pancake mix wont stick to the pan.
- Cut off a fourth of banana and put to the side. Place other part of the banana in a bowl.
- Add oats and two egg whites to the bowl with the banana.
- Mash banana and mix all together until banana isnt chunky anymore.
- You can also add strawberries or blueberries to the mix. (I added strawberries for a mix of flavors).
- Poor half of mix onto pan and let cook on each side until brown (about 2 1/2 minutes) and repeat with other mix..
- Once finished. Add a spread of peanut butter to the tops of the pancakes..
- **with the fourth of the banana not used cut for the topping of the pancakes and you can add nuts or anything else for more flavor!.