Vegan banana bread. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made.
For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! This Perfect Vegan banana bread using 9 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vegan banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of medium sized banana or 2 large banana(fully ripe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup to 3/4 cup +2tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar or 2tsp lemon juice.
This is the only banana bread recipe you will need! This Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is almost a healthy banana bread with all the good stuff. Serve it with whipped coconut cream or vegan butter and some maple. Use very ripe bananas for the best.
Vegan banana bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Grease the loaf pan and set aside. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. Sieve together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder thrice..
- Mash the banana well without any chunks. Add brown sugar and 1/4 cup of water whisk until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add oil, vinegar and mix again..
- Add the sieve the flour mixture in 3 batches and whisk without any lumps. Stir it slowly don't overmix. If required add water in small batches.I used totally of 3/4cup+2 tbsp water. The water required depends on the wheat flour you are using. This batter would slightly thicker only..
- Pour it to a greased loaf pan and level it with a spatula.Tap the pan 2 or 3 times..
- Bake it for 65 minutes in preheated oven for 180degree Celcius. A skewer inserted must come out clean once baked..
- Allow the banana bread to cool down a bit and place it on a wire rack to cool down completely..
- Slice the bread once it's completely cooled..
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable. Happy ending alert: This vegan banana nut bread recipe is "just right" in every way. Home cooks have weighed in, and they love this easy vegan banana bread recipe. This Vegan Banana Bread is fluffy, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious.