Vegan Banana Bread. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made.
For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! You can cook Vegan Banana Bread using 8 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Bread
- It’s 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dessicated Coconut.
- Prepare Handful of chopped Banana Chips for topping.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 3 of ripe Bananas.
This is the only banana bread recipe you will need! This Banana Bread Baked Oatmeal is almost a healthy banana bread with all the good stuff. Serve it with whipped coconut cream or vegan butter and some maple. Use very ripe bananas for the best.
Vegan Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Get a small loaf tin, either either with a paper liner or grease it with vegetable oil..
- Mash the Bananas along with the Vegetable Oil and Sugar in a large bowl..
- In another bowl mix the Flour, Salt, Bicarb and Dessicated Coconut together. H.
- Combine the two, mixing gently until all of the flour has been soaked up by the wet ingredients. Spoon into a small loaf tin or large muffin cases.
- Sprinkle on the Dried Banana Chips and place the tin onto a middle tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Test that the cake has cooked by inserting a knofe, it should come out clear unless you happen to poke a chunk of Banana..
- It should be left to cool and then wrapped to keep it fresh. Keep in a cool place and eat within a few days!.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! This vegan banana bread is a new version of my vegan gluten-free banana bread, but this one is made with whole wheat flour, which is easier to get and also more affordable. Happy ending alert: This vegan banana nut bread recipe is "just right" in every way. Home cooks have weighed in, and they love this easy vegan banana bread recipe. This Vegan Banana Bread is fluffy, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious.