Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars.
This Yummy Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars using 22 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars
- It’s of Bloody Caesar.
- Prepare of Crushed Or Whole Ice.
- Prepare of Clamato Juice [well shaken].
- You need of Tanqueray Or Peppered Vodka.
- You need of Tabasco [well shaken].
- It’s dash of Worcestershire Sauce [well shaken].
- It’s dash of Lime Juice.
- Prepare dash of Black Pepper – Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Celery Salt.
- Prepare dash of Tabasco Spiced Salt + Lime Juice [to rim glasses].
- Prepare dash of Olive Juice.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- You need of Cherub Tomatoes.
- It’s of Pickled Asparagus.
- It’s of Sweet Green Onion Shoots.
- It’s of Celery Stalks.
- It’s of Large Olives.
- You need of Sliced Lime.
- You need of Avacados [optional].
- Prepare of Equipment.
- Prepare of Olive Picks Or Swords.
- It’s of Chilled Glasses.
- Prepare of Straws.
Mike's Perfect Bloody Caesars step by step
- Here's what you'll need..
- ● Generously rim your chilled glasses with a lime wedge. ● Immediately dip glass tops into regular salt, sea salt or Tabasco Seasoned Salt. ● Gently drop ice [whole or crushed] in glasses as to not disturb salt rim. ● To taste – add shaken dashes of chilled Worchestershire, Tabasco, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, celery salt and a tiny dash of olive juice. ● Add a shot [per glass] of either regular or peppered Vodka. ● Fill remainder of glass with chilled and shaken Clamato Juice. ● Garnish glasses with colorful straws, celery stalks with leaves, lime wedges, extra large green olives & cherry tomatoes [on scewers that stick directly into your celery stalks as not to lose them in glass] and sw.
- Drink these until you find you're somewhat okay with that last Super Bowl interception that literally turned into nothing . . . ..