Caesar Ritz Chicken.
This Perfect Caesar Ritz Chicken using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Caesar Ritz Chicken
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 3/4 of Bottle of Caesar dressing.
- You need 4 of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 of sleeve of Ritz crackers; crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Caesar Ritz Chicken step by step
- Marinade chicken breasts in dressing for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9×13 glass baking dish. Place marinaded breasts in dish, pouring access marinading dressing around breasts in pan. Mix crushed crackers and parmesan cheese together and pour on top of breasts only. Dribble melted butter over cracker crumb topping..
- Place in oven uncovered, checking half way through baking for crumb browning; if getting to brown, place vented foil on top and finish baking..