Leftover idli french fries. The Best Leftover French Fries Recipes on Yummly Leftover French Fry Breakfast Skillet, Leftover French Fry Breakfast Skillet, Quiche Lorraine. It's the modernization of the famous French Fries, as these South Indian idli fries are an ideal snack for all the occasion.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Masala idli fry is very Delicious and healthy recipe. In this video I have shown that how to make masala idli fry and how you can use the leftover idlis in. This Tasty Leftover idli french fries using 4 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover idli french fries
- It’s 4-5 of Idli pieces leftover.
- It’s as needed of salt for sprinkle.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Crispy fried Idli tossed in Curry Leaves and mild South Indian spices. Makes for an interesting breakfast option using leftover Idlis. Leftover idlis works best since they are less crumbly. This fried Indian idli dish is similar to the world famous French fries.
Leftover idli french fries step by step
- Cut the refrigerated or day old idlis into fingers, as shown below the picture..
- Heat oil in a pan till medium hot. Add the idli fingers and deep fry till light golden or slightly more..
- Drain the fried idli on paper towels to remove excess oil.Sprinkle either black pepper or salt on top. Just mix well so that coated evenly..
- Serve the idli french fries with tomato sauce..
But, unlike French fries which are made from potatoes, idli are made of rice and lentils. Fried idlis is a snack that is easy and quick to make; and agreat way to use those leftover idlis. To make this dish spicier, you can garnish with. Crispy idli fry baked in oven is a great finger food, starter idea with leftover idli. Full video step by step pictures for both versions.