Crispy French fries. All Reviews for Homemade Crispy Seasoned French Fries. You CAN make crispy french fries at home, as long as you use the proper potatoes and fry them twice. The Secret to Making Crispy French Fries at Home.
These Air Fryer French Fries are ultra crispy and easy to make at home! Crispy edges, soft centers; extra-crispy French fries baked not fried – so you can feel good about eating them! When it comes to French fries, the single most important thing is the crispiness factor. You can have Crispy French fries using 4 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Crispy French fries
- It’s 2 of large size potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s of Water for blanching.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
As deep fried french fries are often double fried (once at a lower temp You can make oven french fries so good and crispy! Make Perfect McDonald's French Fries at Home! I make these French fries pretty much every time we have company over and my husband has now And I must say that it is a general consensus that these Crispy Oven Baked French Fries are pretty. These crispy french fries are easy to make and seriously good!
Crispy French fries instructions
- Wash and potatoes nicely with water.
- Cut them into like French fries shape.
- Rinse all the potatoes with water twice.
- Take a pan and Boil water and dip potatoes into it. Cook only for 2 minutes..
- Drain water from potatoes.
- Dip potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes..
- Drain water from potatoes again and pet dry them gently.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry them in small batches. Take out from oil when slightly cooked and keep them in strainer..
- When all batches completed re fry them again till golden colour and crysp..
- Take out from oil and keep them in strainer, sprinkle salt and chat masala as you need. Serve hot with ketchup.
A healthy air fryer recipe that makes addictive fries in minutes! Crispy french fries made in the air-fryer, with just a small amount of oil! These homemade air fried french fries are so easy to make and wow, they hardly need any oil at all! Instead, these air fryer french fries are still crispy and wonderful without all the fat from oil. My husband's favorite fried goodies are these french fries.