French Fry casserole.
You can have French Fry casserole using 13 simple ingredients and 11 easy steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of French Fry casserole
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare of beef.
- It’s of shredded cheese (you can use whatever but I prefer chedder).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Any or all other spices of your choice.
- It’s of onion chopped or powder.
- It’s of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of chopped mushroom or 2 can mushrooms.
- Prepare of If you want you can add diced tomatoes but make sure if you use the can of diced tomatoes that all the juice is out so it won't make your meal too juicy.
- You need of 13×9 pan or 9×9 pan.
- It’s of fries (depends on what pansize).
French Fry casserole instructions
- Brown beef.
- After browning drain as much extra grease as possible.
- This step you can either use the skillet or a bigger bowl. Mix cream of mushroom soup,spices,salt, pepper, tomatoes(if you choose),onion and garlic powder, and the cans of mushrooms all together with ground beef.
- Preheat over to 425°f.
- Find a pan for your meal. We use a 9×9 pan but you can use whichever you like. 13×9 is my next choice.
- Place mixture into pan and spread out evenly throughout pan.
- Place french fries over mixture in pan. Try not to overlap but at the same time try to cover all the mixture..
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
- After fries are golden place shredded cheese over the top covering all the fries.
- Place back in oven for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your meal!!.