Soup: Hot and Sour Prawn Soup.
You can have Soup: Hot and Sour Prawn Soup using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Soup: Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
- Prepare of Graham raw prawns in shells.
- You need of lemon grass stalks.
- It’s of vegetable stock.
- It’s of kaffir lime leaves2 slices peeled fresh root ginger.
- You need of Thai fish sauce.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of garlic close crushed.
- You need of spring onions chopped.
- It’s of fresh red chili, seeded and cut into thin strips.
- You need of oyster mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s of Fresh coriander leaves and kaffir lime slices, to garnish.
Soup: Hot and Sour Prawn Soup step by step
- Peel the prawns and set them aside. Put the shells into a large saucepan.
- Lightly crush the lemongrass and add the stalks to the pan with the stock, lime leaves and ginger. Bring to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain the stock into a clean pan, discarding the prawn shells and the aromatics. At the fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, spring onions, chili and mushrooms. Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the peeled prawns and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve, garnish with coriander leaves and lime slices.