Oven fry steak. Oven-roasted steak fries rival their fried counterparts in crispiness, but they won't be quite as evenly golden-brown as the fried version. The result is delicious fries that my whole family loves. Dip them in ketchup, honey mustard, ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce!
Plus you can season this steak recipe however you prefer. Cook your strip steaks like the steakhouses do. The steak thickness, how long you seared and the true temperature of the oven. This Delicious Oven fry steak using 11 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Oven fry steak
- You need of of round steak.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of of steak seasoning.
- You need of each of onion and garlic powder.
- It’s of of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of of olive oil for frying.
- It’s of oven prove pan.
- Prepare of of beef stock.
- It’s of of flour.
- You need of half onion slices.
- It’s of of butter.
Cook to the final temperature you want. Oven Grilled Steak is a foolproof and easy way to make a juicy steak in the oven. Searing the steaks right when they come out of the oven is a kitchen hack I'm glad to have finally learned. Bring your steak to room temperature.
Oven fry steak instructions
- Marinated the beef with steak seasoning, soy sauce, salt, pepper , onion and garlic powder. Give it little massage to get all flavor get through the steak.
- In the heating pan add olive oil put the beef and fry each side about 5 minutes not to cooked but to brown..
- Preheated the oven at 190 c ..
- Remove steak from heat and bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the pan and used the same pan to make gravy ,by frying butter and onion till brown add beef broth let's boil and stir in flour.
- Slices the steak and serve with gravy.
Cold meat will seize in a hot environment. Scroll down for the printable oven baked steak recipe. Top each steak with a slab of butter. While Oven Fries bake, pan-fry steak. NINJA FOODI DIGITAL AIR FRY OVEN had some issues with pan warping that seemed to recover from when pan cooled but RIBEYE STEAK WAS EXCELLENT!!!