Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast.
You can cook Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast using 8 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast
- Prepare 1 of rib roast 4 or more bones.
- It’s of Herb Butter:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 of or more tablespoons Herb de Province.
- Prepare 3 of or more tablespoons fresh thyme.
- You need 3 of or more fresh rosemary, minced.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast instructions
- Allow roast to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Make herb butter the day before. Add butter, herbs and garlic into a bowl add salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Season roast with salt and pepper..
- Rub herb butter all over roast.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and then lower temperature to 325°. For medium I cooked until temperature reached 130°. I cooked the roast for 3 hours..
- Let rest for 30 minutes, prior to slicing. ENJOY!!.