Grilled Pork Ribs 🐖🐖.
This Tasty Grilled Pork Ribs 🐖🐖 using 8 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Ribs 🐖🐖
- It’s 2 Packages of pork ribs.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 bottle of your favorite bbq sauce.
Grilled Pork Ribs 🐖🐖 step by step
- Rinse pork ribs under cold water and pat dry with paper towel. You can peel off the clear membrane on the underside of the ribs, but I love that part 💁🏽♀️.
- Fill large bowl with ribs and add water until ribs are completely submerged. Add in seasoned salt, pepper,five spice, garlic powder and apple juice.
- Brine 3 hours or more or overnight. I cut my ribs in half to make it easier! Place charcoal on one side of the grill. Light charcoal and wait until fire goes down completely. You don’t want the fire blazing, you want the coals to look like a bright amber..
- Place ribs on the side opposite of the fire. You may occasionally have to add more charcoal depending on the amount of meat you will be grilling..
- At the very end when the meat is ready—- use meat thermometer to ensure that pork is done if you are not experienced enough to know. It will depend on the weight of your ribs. You can add a thin or thick coat of your favorite bbq sauce to your preference! I add lots to make it sticky and creates a crunchy coat with fall apart inside!.