perfect french fries my way. Once you're ready to cook, time and temperature are key. When the oil's hot, start frying the potatoes in batches again, cooking until the fries are golden and crisp. #frenchfries #howtomakeeasyfrenchfries. Perfect French FriesTwice-fried potatoes make the best French fries.
Let me just set that record straight. But once you try french fries the way they're meant. Perfect French Fries: In this instructable, I will show you how to make French Fries. This Delicious perfect french fries my way using 5 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of perfect french fries my way
- Prepare of potatoes (choose the best kind for frying).
- You need of oil, for friyng (I like to use sunflower oil).
- You need of garlic, skin on.
- You need of rosemary.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
This is and easy way to make amazing french fries. The result will resemble closely to the fries that you would get at a Five Guy's or other similar places. Perfect homemade french fries are much easier than you might think to make! Well, that's easy: Russet (Idaho) is the way to go.
perfect french fries my way instructions
- well wash potatoes and bring then whole to a pan with salted boiling water..
- cook potatoes until they are cooked but still firm. DO NOT overcook than as you do for mashing..
- drain potatoes and leave then in a ice bath for 20 minutes..
- pat dry and leave potatoes to the fridge overnight..
- remove potatoes from the fridge and cut then like battons. I think it's much better leave skin on but at this stage you can peel the potatoes..
- heat the oil in the pan until 375oF (180oC) if you have a thermometer. If you don't, you can test oil temperature by adding a mathstick to the pan. when the mathstick fire up, oil will be hot enough!.
- deep fry the potatoes until it's golden. you may fry then in batches..
- in the last batch, when the potatoes are almost ready add the 3 whole garlic cloves. at the last minute, add rosemary..
- then it's done! just add little salt (I like to use maldon or fleur de sel) and pepper and devour..
- this method is great, because you can have perfect french fries, soft inside and crisp outside, without blanch then in oil before deep fry then..
They are ideal because they contain less moisture, which ultimately produces a French fry that's. The secret to achieving the perfect french fries is to fry them twice. Eliminating a majority of your potatoes' moisture before the final frying is key in order Below, we'll explain the best way to prepare potatoes for frying, how long to fry french fries, and how long you can hold fries before serving. Buy big/large potatoes for making french fries. First cut slightly on all the sides of the potato as shown in the first picture below to give it a good shape.