Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting.
You can have Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting using 16 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting
- It’s of Cookies.
- Prepare of Real Butter.
- You need of Crisco.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Almond Flavoring.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need of Real Butter.
- You need of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of Almond Flavoring.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Whipping Cream to consistency.
- You need of Food Coloring.
Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting step by step
- Cream together butter, crisco, granulated sugar, almond flavoring until light and fluffy (at least 4 minutes)..
- Add eggs, one at a time until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Resift 2 more times..
- Add dry ingredients to cookie batter and blend well..
- Chill for 15-20 minutes..
- Roll out to 1/4" thickness on lightly floured surface..
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Frosting: Cream butter, salt and flavoring until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar. Add whipping cream a little at a time until proper consistency. Frost and decorate as desired..