3 Ingredient drop biscuits. These are also "drop biscuits" meaning that you do not roll and cut them out. Just scoop them into a pan and bake! This means you also don't get your The key ingredient in these super easy drop biscuits is self-rising flour.
You literally need to measure out your ingredients, chuck them into ONE bowl and then mix around until the cheese is evenly distributed and voila- Bake, wait, salivate and EAT! The first ingredient is the flour. They are tender and light with a rubbly Myne used to serve these biscuits with her homemade beef and barley soup for lunch, but they're also great next to a summer salad or a homey. This Yummy 3 Ingredient drop biscuits using 4 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient drop biscuits
- It’s of and 1/4 cups flour.
- You need of salted butter (4oz).
- Prepare of milk or butter milk.
- It’s of The colder the butter and milk the better.
The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! The easiest drop biscuit recipe ever! It's so easy the kids can do most of the work! These biscuits are ready in a flash, perfect for last minute dinners.
3 Ingredient drop biscuits step by step
- Set oven to 450. Measure flour loosely, place in mixing bowl, cut butter into chucks, use fork to cut into flour will be a corn mill like consistently..
- Add milk and mix with rudder spatula or wooden spoon. Once done you can use sheet pan lined with parchment paper or iron skillet to bake. Use a ice cream scoop or 1/4 measuring cup to scoop and place on pan/skillet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes. Feel free to butter once out and enjoy!!!.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. This recipe is easily doubled if you'd like to freeze some to use later. Or you could always just whip some drop biscuits up real quick like and throw them in the. Slather them with butter and you won't believe how deliciously light and tender these Shortening Biscuits are old-school southern biscuits like the ones at Cracker Barrel. They are also smoother on top.