Blondie's Buttermilk Pie.
You can have Blondie's Buttermilk Pie using 9 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Blondie's Buttermilk Pie
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg.
- It’s of buttermilk.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of vanilla extract (I use extra).
- You need of (9 inch) pie crust.
- Prepare of (1 stick) butter, melted.
Blondie's Buttermilk Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Prepare your crust and chill before rollng it out..
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs..
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs with the melted (not hot) butter, sugar, flour, buttermilk, vanilla, nutmeg and salt..
- Mix on low until smooth. You can also mix this by hand..
- Pour into the pie crust..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until it gets puffy and golden brown..
- A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean..
- It will bubble alot as it cooks, but as it gets closer to being fully baked, the bubbles will become less..
- Cool completely on a wire rack..
- Serve or refrigerate..