Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting.
This Perfect Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting using 13 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 cup sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of hot water & 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Coffee flavour.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1 sachet of simas butter.
- Prepare 350 g of icing sugar.
- You need of Milk or condensed milk (optional).
Simple moist chocolate cake with butter icing frosting instructions
- Add all dry ingredients together and mix properly with a spatula or a hand whisk, then keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add in sugar, eggs and vegetable oil and mix with your mixer, add in butter milk, hot water and keep on mixing.
- Gently pour in dry ingredients while still mixing, put it in bits till everything goes in the mixing bowl, lastly add in your flavour and mix again.
- Rub butter in your baking pan, next, pour over it flour. Dust pan with flour and discard the remaining flour in the pan..
- Pour in your batter and bake at 180degrees for about 40 mins. Check with a skewer to see if fully baked.
- Turn over cake in a tray and allow to cool. Use a long knife to transversely divide cake into 2 equal halves…
- For the frosting mix butter in a mixer at high speed till it becomes lighter in color and fluffy. Then start adding the sugar slowly while still mixing till required consistency. If thick you can add 2 teaspoons of milk. Condensed milk can also be added to enhance sweetness..
- Put a generous amount of the frost in between the 2 halves of the cake and close. Further divide frosting into 2, in one part and in cocoa powder and mix. Then pour in frosting in piping bags and decorate cake as desired..