Party size mac and cheese. Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan cheese combine for this extra creamy mac 'n' cheese recipe. This is a nice rich mac and cheese. Serve with a salad for a great meatless dinner.
Seriously though, as a dish that you normally have to eat with a bowl and spoon, there is something really. But after making this homemade mac and cheese recipe in less time and with all real ingredients, I don't I remember years ago when a friend made us the most amazing homemade mac and cheese for a dinner party. All that together made five good size helpings when served with a tossed salad. This Perfect Party size mac and cheese using 6 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Party size mac and cheese
- You need of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of flour.
- You need of cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Special spices.
It's nearly the universal comfort food, and there are SO many variations! Making mac and cheese ahead of time. Make as directed (but do not bake), transfer to baking dish and cool completely. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE.
Party size mac and cheese instructions
- Make a bechamel sauce with special seasoning.
- Add Velveeta cheese slices.
- Cook elbow macaroni to al dente.
- Rinse noodles in cold water to stop cooking process..
- Pour noodles in cheese sauce.
- Place in large 2" hotel pan and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven of 300 degrees to cheese melts.
Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. Looking for a sophisticated way to indulge your mac 'n cheese cravings? These recipes appeal to the adult palate. Estimated values based on one serving size. Because tiny foods are the best party foods!