Chicken and tomato lasagne with bechamel sauce. In a large pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, garlic, carrot and celery over medium Add the chicken and cook until it changes its color. Break up any lumps of meat using a fork.
For the Bechamel Sauce: In a saucepan, melt butter and then add flour. Pour a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of a lasagna pan. Cover with a layer of noodles, then half of the combined cheeses (tossed together) and half of the Bechamel. This Tasty Chicken and tomato lasagne with bechamel sauce using 16 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and tomato lasagne with bechamel sauce
- It’s of lasagne.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of onion, finely chopped.
- You need of garlic clove, crushed.
- Prepare of mushrooms wiped and sliced.
- Prepare of chicken, cut into chunks.
- It’s of red wine, diluted with 1/3 cup water.
- Prepare of sieved tomatos.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of Bechamel sauce.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of egg, beaten.
- You need of cheese (or more if you love cheese).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
It involves potatoes, chicken cooked in tomato sauce, plenty of bechamel and shredded mozzarella. Most of the lasagnas I've had fall in the American-style ricotta/tomato sauce/mozzarella/ground meat style and I never took i love bechamel sauces with lasagna! My favorite Giada's Butternut Squash Lasagna. I am not a mushroom eater but would love to try this with shredded chicken and spinach..
Chicken and tomato lasagne with bechamel sauce instructions
- Boil lasagne sheets until ready. Heat the oil, add the onions and garlic,cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add the mushrooms and chicken and cook until the meat browns..
- Add the wine, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir in the tomatoes and sugar and cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through..
- Bechamel sauce: melt butter, stir in flour cook for 2 minutes, remove from heat, gradually add in the milk, boil until thickened, cool slightly and add the egg and half the cheese, salt and pepper to taste..
- Arrange in a baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake until done..
Béchamel Sauce, Bechamel Sauce, Macaroni Mozzarella Béchamel Sauce. Chicken and Potato CroquettesRecipesPlus. vegetable oil, all purpose flour, béchamel sauce Chicken LasagnaRecipesPlus. tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, lasagna, cheddar cheese. Anyway, this lasagna is virtually devoid of flavor. It boasts "No-Tomato" on the label. Well, friends, if God didn't want lasagna to have tomato, he would have banished the enigmatic I found myself pining for the taste of tangy tomato sauce so greatly, that I raided our miscellaneous drawer for some.