This Appetizing Ruben using 8 easy ingredients and 13 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Ruben
- Prepare of cornbeef brisket.
- It’s of water to cover.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- It’s of drained sauerkraut.
- You need of thousand island dressing.
- You need of Jewish rye bread.
- You need of Swiss Cheese.
- In a pot fat side up place brisket.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to boil with lid on top.
- Add salt and pepper after boiling for 30 minutes.
- Let boil 1 hour more turn heat off let sit 2 and a half hours.
- Take brisket out.
- Remove fat.
- Slice very thinly with very sharp knife.
- Get 2 slices rye bread.
- Put tablespoon of dressing on each slice.
- Add beef.
- Add cheese to bread add sauerkraut to meat.
- Put together either toast in a pan or microwave 30 second.